Friday, August 13, 2010

Set ups and bell rings

So today I have been working with Ira. We moved our portable stairs to the tabernacle for Morgan and Kelsey's wedding tomorrow and we moved tables down there as well. I have started to break down Miles as well. So we can put the important stuff away and not worry about it until Hot Hearts. It's been a slow day but a good one. Last night we had a bell ringing ceremony acknowledging all of the professions of faith. We had over 1000 professions of faith made this summer. Either re/dedicating lives to Christ or being called to the ministry. The kingdom of the Lord has definitely grown this summer. After Kelsey and Morgans wedding I might be going home or I might go down to San Antonio for the night. Idk yet. Tonight is the rehearsal dinner for the wedding, I'll be running sound and my lovely assistant might be joining me, just dependent on what she has to do in the DH. so I'm ready to leave but yet I don't want to leave this wonderful place. Either way I'm very happy with what God has taught me and shown me and who he has put in my life this summer. The best summer of my life so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment