Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Last program camp and date night.

 At HLC3 the kids who got saved while at camp that week get to ring the bell on the last day and so we had that ceremony after the final worship service. There have been so many bell rings this summer. The kingdom of God has definitely grown big this summer, its so exciting!!!

After the camp left we did turnovers and those normal things. I mainly worked with Ira today and that is always fun, we definitely have wonderful conversations and I will most certainly miss those when Im not here during retreat season.  After dinner is when the real fun started. Devin and I went into Bee Cave on a date. We saw Despicable Me and went to Chic-fil-a for a while to eat, chit chat and to be goofy, it was so much fun. School starts on the 17th for her and then she will come visit me before my school starts on the 30th. I'm so thankful for all the blessings God has given me this year. i truly am blessed by a wonderful God.

I've got my exit interview tomorrow morning. I'm not worried I'm just ready to be at home for awhile, then Devin will come spend some time with me before my school starts. Please pray that all will go well with my interview (even though I'm not worried) and that i can get through these next days without killing some people.

No comments:

Post a Comment